»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

KEF x300a¾²´ÂºÐµé º¸¼Å¿ä2

• ´©³ªÀǼº³­ºÒ±æÇù°î
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2016-01-11 00:40
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 2045
Á¦°¡ x300a »ç¿ëÇÏ°íÀִµ¥

¾Æ´Âµ¿»ýÀÌ °°Àº ½ºÇÇÄ¿¸¦ »ç°í½Í´Ù°íÇؼ­ °Ë»öÁß¿¡ (ÀÌ°÷ÀÌ ¿Ü±¹À̶ó ¿Ü±¹»çÀÌÆ®°Ë»ö)

as far as i have read, even via the analogue inputs, the sound goes via the dacs (sounds a bit odd, but have read in several places)

heres a comment from another site:

"Yes, there is an analog input, which is immediately converted to digital, and then converted back to analog by the KEF's DAC"

and here on another:

That comment seems to imply that there is an analog signal path through these speakers. There isn't. You never avoid using the KEF's built-in DAC. The analog input in the KEF X300A is digitized by a WM8782 ADC, then processed by a DSP, then sent to the KEF's internal DAC (a PCM1754 in each speaker).

tbh, if possible, i would give them a listen before eliminating them for the lack of flexibility. perhaps you will find the existing sound as beguiling as i do. The system synergy is pretty amazing, as a desk setup, Ive never heard better, it's pretty intimate, and uncoloured if you raise them up by about 8 inches or so on makeshift stands.

¿ä·±°É ¹ß°ßÇؼ­ Å×½ºÆ®¸¦Çغ¸¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù

¿ÜÀå dac¸¦ ¾Æ³¯·Î±× ÀÎDz¿¡ yÄÉÀ̺í·Î ¿¬°áÇϴ°ǵ¥

ÀûÇôÀִ´ë·Î ¼Ò¸® ÇØ»ó·ÂÀÌ ÈξÀÁÁ¾ÆÁö°í Àú¿ªµµ Á»´õ Ÿ°Ý°¨ÀÌ »ý°å³×¿ä Â÷ÀÌ°¡½ÉÇϳ׿ä ess9018Ĩ¼Âdac¸¦ ¿¬°áÇß½À´Ï´Ù

dac 2°³¸¦ »ç¿ëÇϴ°ǵ¥ (¾Æ³¯·Î±×·Î ¿¬°áÇصµ ³»Àå dac¸¦ °ÅÄ£´Ù³×¿ä+ ¿ÜÀådac) ½Ã³ÊÁö°¡ ¾î¸¶¾î¸¶Çϱº¿ä

´Ù¸¥ ½ºÇÇÄ¿¸¦ µè´Â°Å°°³×¿ä ¤»¤» x300a»ç¿ëÀںеéÁß¿¡ ÇìµåÆù¿ë ¿ÜÀå dacÀִºеé Å×½ºÆ®ÇغÁµµ ÁÁÀ»°Å°°½À´Ï´Ù Ãßõµå¸³´Ï´Ù

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 areaz
2016-01-11 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ´©³ªÀǼº³­ºÒ±æÇù°î
2016-01-11 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â