»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

À̺£ÀÌ¿¡¼­ ±¸¸ÅÇÑ Á¦Ç°ÀÌ removed item À̶ó°í ¶ß´Âµ¥ µµ¿ò Á» ºÎŹµå·Á¿ä4

• liiil
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2020-02-22 23:17
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 1419

20200222231143_kzwridld.jpg

±¸¸ÅÇÑ Á¦Ç°ÀÌ removed item À̶ó°í ¶ß¸é¼­ Ŭ¸¯µµ ¾ÈµÇ³×¿ä.ÆǸÅÀÚÀÇ ¸ðµç Á¦Ç°ÀÌ Áö¿öÁø »óÅÂ¶ó¼­ »ç±âÀΰŠ°°¾Æ help¿¡¼­ ÄÉÀ̽º ¿ÀÇÂÀ» Çß´õ´Ï À̺£ÀÌ¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸Þ¼¼Áö°¡ ¿Ô°í ¹Ø¿¡ ±Ûó·³ ¼¿·¯¿¡°Ô ´äÀåÀÌ ¿Ô¾î¿ä

ÄÉÀ̽º ¿ÀÇ ÈÄ À̺£ÀÌ°¡ º¸³½ ¸Þ¼¼Áö

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you purchased. Your request is open, and we've asked the seller to respond and resolve your issue by Feb 25, 2020.

If you don't hear back or can't work something out, you can ask us to step in beginning Feb 25, 2020. If that happens, we'll review your request, gather any new info we need, and make a decision within 48 hours.

¼¿·¯¿¡°Ô ¿Â ´äÀå ³»¿ë

Hello, My ebay account has been suspended for no reason, the product is not a scam, your item is being processed. I still ship the item you have ordered to your address. When you receive the goods, you can pay me back. For now, if you open a refund request, ebay will process your refund. Thanks"

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by sending a message in the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage you to send the seller a message with solution that you'd be happy with.

¼¿·¯´Â ȯºÒ¿äûÀ» ¿­¾îµµ µÈ´Ù´Âµ¥ purchases¿¡¼­´Â Ŭ¸¯µµ ¾ÈµÇ°í ȯºÒ¿äûÀº ¾î¶»°Ô ¿©´Â°Ç°¡¿ä?

±×³É 2¿ù25ÀϱîÁö ±â´Ù·È´Ù°¡ À̺£ÀÌ¿¡¼­ ´Ù¸¥ ¸Þ¼¼Áö°¡ ¿À±æ ±â´Ù·Á º¸¸é µÇ³ª¿ä?

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°
÷ºÎÆÄÀÏ
  • Screenshot_20200222-231113_eBay.jpg

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 KLMA
2020-02-22 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 liiil
2020-02-22 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 °Ô¸ÀÀÇÀλý
2020-02-22 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 liiil
2020-02-22 * Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â