»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

ÇÁ¹ÙŶ 25% µ¹·Á¹ÞÀº »ç¿¬4

• GongGun
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2016-04-14 12:54
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 1603

1460606013_bFF1W3PpT9.jpg

3¿ù 9Àϳ¯ CORSA EVO SL ŸÀ̾ ÁÖ¹®Çؼ­ 3¿ù Áß¼øÀÌ Á» ³Ñ¾î¼­ ¼ö·ÉÇÑ°Å °°½À´Ï´Ù.

CXŸÀ̾ µµÂøÀ» Çؼ­ ³»°¡ ÁÖ¹®ÇÑ°Ç SLÀε¥ CX°¡ ¿Ô´Ù¶ó°í ±Û°ú ÇÔ²² »çÀÌÆ® ĸÃçÇÑ »çÁøÀ» ³²°å´Âµ¥ 

È®ÀÎÇغ¸°Ú´Ù°í¸¸ ´äº¯ÀÌ ¿Ô°í ´Ù½ÃÇѹø ¹®ÀÇÇ޴µ¥µµ ¶Ç °°Àº ¼Ò¸®´õ±º¿ä 

³»¿ëÀ» º¸ÀÚ¸é ÇÁ¹ÙŶ ÇØ´ç »óÇ° ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ŸÀÌƲÀº SLŸÀ̾î¶ó°í ½á³õ°í »çÁø µðÅ×ÀÏÀ» ´©·ç¸é 

CXŸÀÌ¾î »çÁøÀÌ ³ª¿À°í ÁÖ¹®³»¿ªµµ CX·Î ³ª¿Ô´ø °Å¿´ÁÒ. 

¾î·Æ°Ô ±¸±Û¿¡¼­ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ ¸Ó°¡ ÀÖ´ÂÁö È®ÀÎÇÏ°í SLÀ» °ñ¶ó¼­ 3°³³ª ±¸¸ÅÇߴµ¥ ¹Ì¾ÈÇÏ´Ù´Â ¼³¸íµµ ¾ø°í 

±×³É È®ÀÎÇغ¸°Ú´Ù°í ÇÏ°í ³ªÁß¿£ CX·Î »óÇ° À̸§À» ¹Ù²Ù´õ±º¿ä. ±×¸®°ï ¼¼¹ø° ±îÁö ¹°¾îºÁµµ °è¼Ó 

¸ð¸£¼è·Î ÀÏ°ü Çϱ⿡ 

"»óÇ° ¼³¸í ÆäÀÌÁöµµ ¼öÁ¤Çسõ°í ´Ï³×µéÀÌ À߸øÇѰ͵µ ´Ù ¾Ë°í ÀÖÀ¸¸é¼­ »ç°úµµ ¾ÈÇÏ°í ¾Þ¹«»õó·³ ¶È°°Àº ¸»¸¸ Áþ°Å¸±²¨³Ä? ³»°¡ ´Ï³×ÇÑÅ× ±¸¸ÅÇÑ°Ô ¾ó¸¸µ¥ À̵ý½ÄÀ¸·Î ÇÏ¸é ³ªµµ Çѱ¹ ½ÎÀÌŬ ¸ðµç Æ÷·³¿¡ »ç½ÇÀ» ¿Ã¸®°í ºÒ¸ÅÇ϶ó°í ÇÏ°Ú´Ù"

¶ó°í Çß´õ´Ï 

"±×·³ 25% ±ï¾ÆÁÙ²²"¶ó°í Çϴ±º¿ä.. 

¸Û¸ÛÀÌ °°Àº°Íµé »ó´ëÇϱ⵵ ±ÍÂú°í ±×·¸°Ô ÇØ´Þ¶ó°í Çß´õ´Ï $133.62 Áß 25% $33.41 µ¹·ÁÁá³×¿ä 

¿¡³ÊÁö¹Ù À¯Åë±âÇÑ 2´Þ ³²Àº°Å ¿Íµµ ±×³É ³ÀµÎ°í ¾Ï¼Ò¸®µµ ¾ÈÇߴµ¥ 

»ç°ú´Â Á׾ ¾ÈÇϴ±º¿ä.. -_- !@#$#@%$#^$%&@^&$@%!@$ 

ÀÌÁ¦ ´Ù¸¥µ¥ ¾Ë¾ÆºÁ¾ß°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÁ¹ÙŶ....... 

¹®Á¦ÀÖÀ¸½Ã¸é Ç×ÀÇÇϼ¼¿ä ±×¸®°í ¹ÝÇ°ÇÏ°Ú´Ù°í Çϼ¼¿ä ±×·¯¸é ÇÒÀÎÇØÁشٰí ÇÒ°Ì´Ï´Ù..

Ãë¼ÒÇϽõç ȯºÒÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸½Ãµç ±×°Ç ÀÚÀ¯Áö¸¸¿ä 

¾È¶óÇϼ¼¿ä~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

±Ã±ÝÇϽøé È®ÀÎÇϼ¼¿ä

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queried products

• Vittoria Corsa Evo SC Tubular Road Tyre Black 28in x 25mm

Sent by: You23 March 2016, 3:34

Order number: 67494193

Order items: 

File Uploaded: Y 
Issue:
I have a problem with my order
Item received is not as expected
Item does not match description on the website
Customer info:
I ordered 'Vittoria Corsa EVO SL' tubluar tire 3EA on Mar 9,2016, and the name on page is Corsa EVO SL. 
However, I got 3EA of Corsa SC tires. also, my order history shows it is Corsa SC. I order the tire becuase it is EVO SL tires. I want to get SL tire instead of SC. 

Sent by: Pro Bike Kit23 March 2016, 17:18

Hello Sang,

Thank you for getting in touch about the tyres.

I apologise for the issue. I have requested this be looked at by our trading team to clarify which tyre you will receive.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dan

ProBikeKit Customer Service Team

Sent by: You28 March 2016, 7:38

I have not heard any reply after you left message. If you would not make any action, I would like to return the tires. Please reply on my message.

Sent by: Pro Bike Kit29 March 2016, 9:25

Hello Sang,

Thank you for getting in touch about the tyres.

I am sorry, we do not have an update just yet. I have chased this up again now to see if we can obtain this answer for you sooner.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dan

Sent by: You29 March 2016, 10:14

I am really unsatisfied with your customer service. I knew about your poor reputation about customer service. However, I have been using Probikekit with loyalty. You can check on my order history. 

I sent you a screen shot show that your item page was named as Corsa SL tires. I checked it changed into Corsa CX now. If you want to ignore about this issue, and decided just repeat over and over like as a parrot. I would upload every online cycling forum in Korea, and not to recommend Probikekit anymore. 

Once again, I ordered 3EA x Corsa SL tires because item page was show that it is Corsa SL tires. 
However, 3EA x Corsa CX tires were arrived. I want Corsa SL tires otherwise I would like to return those tires. 
I hope this is my last message about this issue.

Sent by: Pro Bike Kit30 March 2016, 21:39

Hello Sang,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order.

I am truly sorry for the delay in resolving this for you.

We are investigating this for you as the order details are showing the Vittoria Corsa Evo SC Tubular Road Tyre Black is on your order details.

This need to be discuss with the marketing team to confirm if there is any issue that could have occurred to cause the incorrect item to be confirmed on your order and provide a suitable resolution for you to put this right.

As soon as we have an update we will be back in touch with you, please be assured this is being dealt with as a matter of urgency.

Kind regards,
James

Sent by: Pro Bike Kit31 March 2016, 11:06

Hello Sang,

Thank you for contacting us to arrange a return.

You will shortly receive another email which contains instructions on how to return your goods. Please provide a quote for the return of these items, alternatively would you like to keep these tyres for a partial refund of 25%?

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Jonny

Sent by: You07 April 2016, 10:07

I know my order history show that it is SC tires, but on item page title was EVO SL. After I claimed on customer service. It changed into Corsa SC tire. I captured item page... And I do not know why you guy keep saying same thing over and over. Anyway, if you offer is still possible, I would take 25% refund. 
It is really piss me off. 
Thank you

Sent by: Pro Bike Kit07 April 2016, 16:50

Hello Sang,

Thank you for getting in touch to request a refund.

This will be refunded back to your debit card / credit card and usually takes 3-5 working days.

If you have any problems with this refund or should you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Liam

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°
÷ºÎÆÄÀÏ
  • 1458703427_XMaJCbEMRm.jpg

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 [* ºñȸ¿ø *]
2016-04-14 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 okebari
2016-04-14 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 GongGun
2016-04-14 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 [* ºñȸ¿ø *]
2016-04-14 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â