»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³
ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ¿Í °ü·ÃµÈ °ÍÀ» °øÀ¯ÇÏ´Â °ø°£ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ºÒ¹ý ¼ÒÇÁÆ®¿þ¾î »ç¿ë¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤º¸ °øÀ¯´Â ±ÝÁöÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

°ü·Ã¸Þ´º

NASÆ÷·³ | PC°ßÀûÆ÷·³

»Ë°Ô ¾Æ¸¶Á¸ ¶§¹®¿¡ USBºÃ´Âµ¥ ÈıⰡ ´ÞÆØÀ̺¸´Ù ´À¸®´Ù³×¿ä
ºÐ·ù: Çϵå¿þ¾î
À̸§: ¼¼ºä

µî·ÏÀÏ: 2021-09-28 19:00
Á¶È¸¼ö: 321

11 ¾Æ¸¶Á¸ ¶§¹®¿¡ Àú°¡Çü USBºÃ´Âµ¥ 

ÈıⰡ....

¾öû³ª°Ô ´À¸®´Ù´Â°Í °°Àºµ¥

Èì ¾È»ç¾ß°Ú³×¿ä,,;;

• Simply Do Not Buy

I would strongly advise NOT to purchase. It's advertised as a USB3.2 flash drive, perhaps it meets the technical requirements, but you will not it reading/writing faster than a USB2.0 flash drive for larger files.As mentioned by other reviewers, there's some amount of high-speed cache, but once that's utilized the transfer speeds drop precipitously down to usb2.0 or below speeds.Look, there are better USB2.0 flash drives than this USB3.2 drive. Please re-read this statement.You will not be happy with this drive. This is like what big corporations will get branded with their logo and hand out as freebies as conventions. Not a quality flash. Yes, I know old adage "you get what you pay for", but come on...a USB3.2 flash that transfers at sub-USB2.0 speeds? I would post CrystalDiskMark results but my results are similar to what has already been posted. No surprises, only disappointment.I want these drives to be recalled and purchasers to get a full refund.

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ
  • ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ
    ¾Æ¸¶Á¸ °í°´
    ÆǸÅÀÚ ÆòÁ¡
    ¸¸Á·µµ : 1%
    ¸®ºä Á¦¸ñ
    not 3.0 transfer rates

I got this because I was tired of waiting forever for files to transfer to my usb 2.0 sticks, but this is just as slow, which I find strange since file transfer flies to my usb external 3.0 hds so I assumed the transfer rate would be the same. This performs the same as if I bought another usb 2.0 stick, so back it goes.

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ
  • ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ
    ¾Æ¸¶Á¸ °í°´
    ÆǸÅÀÚ ÆòÁ¡
    ¸¸Á·µµ : 1%
    ¸®ºä Á¦¸ñ
    Slower than a snail - Dreadfully slow transfer speeds

Kingston used to be my go to company with memory and storage. Based on this product, I'm not sure I'd give them another try. I'm shocked this flash drive was so well reviewed by other buyers. It's hands-down the WORST USB flash drive I've ever owned. I load music on it and use it to listen in my car. Transfer speeds are dreadful. Sometimes it will max out at 5 MB/s, but mostly it stays UNDER 1 MB/s when transferring music files to the drive. Transferring one right now and it's showing 2.26 KB/s. YOU READ THAT RIGHT! Spend a little more and get a much better drive. This is painfully slow and is bound for the trash.

ÃßõÇϱâ0 ´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß0

• ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û