»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

¾Æ¸¶Á¸ ÅÛÆÛÅäÆÛ Äµ½½ÀÌ ¾ÈµÇ³×¿ä.4

I understand you want to cancel your order. Please be assured, I'll surely assist you through this.

I've checked the order and see that the package has entered the shipping stage and that is the reason I'm unable to cancel the shipment.

To cancel your order, we need to contact the carrier so that they can return the package and we will refund the amount to you.

I feel we could best resolve this concern for you over the phone so that we can contact the carrier and make a conference while you are on call. Please understand that the carrier will only cancelthe package when you will give permission.

I'd request you to please contact us over phone and our dedicated representative will be glad to assist you immediately on a real time assistance:

To contact us, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

If the above link do not work, you can also contact us via numbers given below:

U.S. and Canada: +1-(888)-280-4331
International:  1-206-266-2992 (Charges may apply)

I understand that contacting us again might be a hassle for you, but be assured, once you contact us, consider it solved right away!

I hope you understand the situation and this information helps.

If you still have any concerns, please reply back to this email and we'll assist you further.

Have a Splendid Day!

We look forward to seeing you again soon

ĵ½½ÇØ´Þ¶ó°í ¸ÞÀÏ·Î ¿äûÀ» Çߴµ¥ ÀüÈ­·Î ĵ½½ÇؾßÇÑ´Ù°í Çϴµ¥ Àü ²Ü¸ÔÀ̶ó ¤Ð¤Ð ¾î¼ÁÒ?¤Ð¤Ð

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¼ødz»êºÎ¾È°ú
2019-08-13 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 Æ®·¡Á¦°Ô
2019-08-13 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¾Æ±î±×¾ÆÂî
2019-08-13 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 µü¼ö¸£
2019-08-14 Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â