»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

µðÆÄÀÌ ºÎ±â Çã´ÏÄÞ ¿Ã¸®·Á°í Çϴµ¥, ¸ð¸£°Ú³×¿ä... ¸·Çû¾î¿ä. (¾Èµå·ÎÀÌµå ±Û Áߺ¹ Àû½À´Ï´Ù, ÁË¼Û ¤»)2

• [* ºñȸ¿ø *]
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2011-07-18 22:34
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 186
How_R_U? ´ÔÀº ÈÞ´ëÆùÁú¹® ¿¡¼­ ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° : 6 °³, ¿Ï·áÇÑ °Í : 0 °³, ´äº¯¾ø´Â °Í : 2 °³, ¿Ï·áÀ² : 0 % ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¼± ¾Èµå·ÎÀ̵忡 ½è´Âµ¥, ¼º°Ý ±ÞÇÑ Á¦°¡ ¿©±â¿¡µµ ¾²³×¿ä... Áߺ¹ Á˼ÛÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ÇöÀç ¿ø¹®´ë·Î µû¶ó°¡º¸·Á°í ´Ù ÀÚ·á ¹Þ°í ÇÏ°í Àִµ¥, 1¹øºÎÅÍ ¸·È÷³×¿ä...

Froyo Instructions:
I
Instructions:
1Boot into Stock recovery (Power On/Vol Down, then press bottom right hand corner of the screen when you see the warning sign) Then perform a data wipe.

2Go into bootloader mode (volume up and power) then Using RSD Lite flash the 2.2 Chinese ROM If you are on a Non Downgradeable rom or already on my previous rom, then skip this and go to step 4.

3Once the phone has rebooted, skip set up, root via superoneclick and then install clockworkmod recovery/apply.

4Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery and wipe data/cache

5Now go to backup/restore and restore the froyo rom of your choice that you have placed in either the SDCRAD:/goapkrev/backup/ folder.(tenfar recovery) or clockworkmod/backup/.

6Once the restore is complete pull the battery, as you are reconnecting the battery hold volume up, so that it goes straight into bootloader.

7Once in bootloader flash the 2.2tmo_boot only .sbf http://www.mediafire.com/?pkjkk75emk6x83f

When done your phone will reboot and can take about a 1min or 2 to boot up.
If you are already running my previous froyo rom or another , there is no need to do all the steps, just restore the rom.

1¹ø ÆÄ¿ö ´©¸£°í º¼·ý ´Ù¿î ´­·¯¼­ ¹°À½Ç¥ ¶¹´Âµ¥... ¿À¸¥ÂÊ ÇÏ´Ü ½ºÅ©¸° ¾Æ¹«¸® ´­·¯µµ ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ¾È¶å´Ï´Ù...

Á¦ Æù µðÆÄÀÌ ¼øÁ¤À̾ú°í¿ä... Ä¿Æß¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ¸ð¸£´Âµ¥ ¹«Åδë°í µû¶óÇÏ´Ù ¹ú½á ¸·È÷³×¿ä...

¿©±â¼­ ¾î¶»°Ô ÇØ¾ß ´Ù¸¥ È­¸é ³ª¿ÀÁÒ? Á» µµ¿ÍÁÖ¼Å¿ä ¤Ð¤Ð

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¿¥µðÇÇ [Áú¹®ÀÚ°¡ ¼±ÅÃÇÔ]

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 [* ºñȸ¿ø *]
  • ¾Ë¸² ÄÚ¸àÆ® µî·Ï ½Ã 2Á¡, ¼±ÅÃÇϱ⠽à 3Á¡ÀÌ ºÎ¿©µË´Ï´Ù.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â